Narendra Modi a dynamic leader to become prime minister: Vivek Oberoi
- Congolese youth murder: Sushma steps in, says govt committed to safety of African nationals
- Bihar: Five arrested in murder case of journalist Rajdeo Ranjan
- LIVE: Pinarayi Vijayan all set to be sworn-in as Kerala chief minister
- Govt clearances faster but lack of promoter interest stalls projects
- Demand-driven boost to economy rides on rains, rural income, pay panel award
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi today said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was a dynamic person who has the potential to become prime minister.
"I am a big fan of Modi. He has the potential to become prime minister. Modi is a dynamic person who has done a lot for Gujarat," the actor said.
He was in the city to unveil the logo of Vadodara Medicity hospital. Oberoi, whose movie 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story' was released recently, said that he had enjoyed the making of the film to the core.
"I loved every moment of making 'Jayantibhai....'and also enjoyed working with Neha who is a future superstar. I and Neha loved all the songs and had loads of fun shooting for them," he said.
The actor also interacted with his fans after visiting the 8th mega exhibition of Vadodara Chamber of Commerce 2013 organised at Navlakhi compound here. Vivek will be seen next in 'Jila Ghaiabad', 'Masti' and 'Krrish 3' later this year.
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all
- Latest round of assembly polls did not see a BJP wave or a decimation of Congress
- India’s economic growth has been associated with premature industrial suburbanisation
- SC judgment on criminal defamation gives rise to a few obvious free speech concerns
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism