Narendra Modi a dynamic leader to become prime minister: Vivek Oberoi
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi today said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was a dynamic person who has the potential to become prime minister.
"I am a big fan of Modi. He has the potential to become prime minister. Modi is a dynamic person who has done a lot for Gujarat," the actor said.
He was in the city to unveil the logo of Vadodara Medicity hospital. Oberoi, whose movie 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story' was released recently, said that he had enjoyed the making of the film to the core.
"I loved every moment of making 'Jayantibhai....'and also enjoyed working with Neha who is a future superstar. I and Neha loved all the songs and had loads of fun shooting for them," he said.
The actor also interacted with his fans after visiting the 8th mega exhibition of Vadodara Chamber of Commerce 2013 organised at Navlakhi compound here. Vivek will be seen next in 'Jila Ghaiabad', 'Masti' and 'Krrish 3' later this year.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- Discrimination on basis of caste is continuing reality, state can't shirk responsibility