Narendra Modi a dynamic leader to become prime minister: Vivek Oberoi
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi today said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was a dynamic person who has the potential to become prime minister.
"I am a big fan of Modi. He has the potential to become prime minister. Modi is a dynamic person who has done a lot for Gujarat," the actor said.
He was in the city to unveil the logo of Vadodara Medicity hospital. Oberoi, whose movie 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story' was released recently, said that he had enjoyed the making of the film to the core.
"I loved every moment of making 'Jayantibhai....'and also enjoyed working with Neha who is a future superstar. I and Neha loved all the songs and had loads of fun shooting for them," he said.
The actor also interacted with his fans after visiting the 8th mega exhibition of Vadodara Chamber of Commerce 2013 organised at Navlakhi compound here. Vivek will be seen next in 'Jila Ghaiabad', 'Masti' and 'Krrish 3' later this year.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.