Narendra Modi a juggler, favours Adanis: Cong MP
Rajya Sabha MP from Congress Narendra Budania likened Chief Minister Narendra Modi to a "madari (juggler)" and accused him of favouring "capitalists including Adanis".
Addressing a modest gathering here, Budania also blamed Modi for not reducing VAT on fuel.
Speaking at the same rally, Ask Ali Tak, also a Rajya Sabha MP, said there was a time when people from several areas of Rajasthan came to Gujarat to seek employment. "Today, 10 lakh educated youths are jobless in Gujarat," he said.
- Need equal rights for all gender minorities: Transgenders
- Rahul questions Mamata inaction on Saradha scam
- Karnataka govt ends lockout at Toyota plants
- After Pune, BJP now raises doubts about Mumbai voters’ list
- In Etawah, SP candidate holds ears to seek forgiveness and votes
- Cong, Shia cleric supporters trade charges day after attack on MLA