Narendra Modi a juggler, favours Adanis: Cong MP
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Rajya Sabha MP from Congress Narendra Budania likened Chief Minister Narendra Modi to a "madari (juggler)" and accused him of favouring "capitalists including Adanis".
Addressing a modest gathering here, Budania also blamed Modi for not reducing VAT on fuel.
Speaking at the same rally, Ask Ali Tak, also a Rajya Sabha MP, said there was a time when people from several areas of Rajasthan came to Gujarat to seek employment. "Today, 10 lakh educated youths are jobless in Gujarat," he said.