Narendra Modi calls for sports policy to attract youth in Gujarat
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said his government would implement a policy to attract youth in the state towards sports.
"Gujarat will lead the country in implementing the sports policy and 'Khel-Mahakumbh' is a step forward," he said.
The ongoing Khel-Mahakumbh, organised by the state government, has seen a record number of 21 lakh sportspersons having registered their names in about 21 different games in this year's event.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism