Narendra Modi role model for CMs: Advani
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Senior BJP leader L K Advani Sunday termed the Gujarat chief minister as a "role model" of development while appealing to states to imitate him.
"Modi is undertaking great development work in Gujarat. He is a role model for chief ministers of other states on how to rule, govern and take care of even the poorest," Advani said while addressing election rallies at Kalol and Mansa in Gandhinagar district.
Praising Modi for introducing schemes for tribals and fishermen, Advani said, "Prices have risen during the Congress regime while the Union government is facing corruption charges. Scam after scam is being unravelled."
Modi, who was criticised by the Congress for undertaking a 3-D blitzkrieg for poll campaigning, received a pat on his back from the party veteran. "Narendra Modi is the first person to address public through hologram (3 D technology)," he said.