Narendra Modi role model for CMs: Advani
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Senior BJP leader L K Advani Sunday termed the Gujarat chief minister as a "role model" of development while appealing to states to imitate him.
"Modi is undertaking great development work in Gujarat. He is a role model for chief ministers of other states on how to rule, govern and take care of even the poorest," Advani said while addressing election rallies at Kalol and Mansa in Gandhinagar district.
Praising Modi for introducing schemes for tribals and fishermen, Advani said, "Prices have risen during the Congress regime while the Union government is facing corruption charges. Scam after scam is being unravelled."
Modi, who was criticised by the Congress for undertaking a 3-D blitzkrieg for poll campaigning, received a pat on his back from the party veteran. "Narendra Modi is the first person to address public through hologram (3 D technology)," he said.
- Being the humans of Bombay
- Mere pass space hai
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong