Narendra Modi role model for CMs: Advani
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Senior BJP leader L K Advani Sunday termed the Gujarat chief minister as a "role model" of development while appealing to states to imitate him.
"Modi is undertaking great development work in Gujarat. He is a role model for chief ministers of other states on how to rule, govern and take care of even the poorest," Advani said while addressing election rallies at Kalol and Mansa in Gandhinagar district.
Praising Modi for introducing schemes for tribals and fishermen, Advani said, "Prices have risen during the Congress regime while the Union government is facing corruption charges. Scam after scam is being unravelled."
Modi, who was criticised by the Congress for undertaking a 3-D blitzkrieg for poll campaigning, received a pat on his back from the party veteran. "Narendra Modi is the first person to address public through hologram (3 D technology)," he said.