Narendra Modi to address rally in Gorakhpur on Jan 23
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a rally in Gorakhpur on January 23.
Though the venue of the rally is yet to be finlaised, police and administrative officials yesterday inspected Fertiliser Factory ground as the proposed site.
The team, headed by SSP Pradip Kumar, inspected the proposed site and found it suitable for the rally from crowd and security point of view.
BJP MP Yogi Adityanath will also review the proposed site on Sunday.
However, the administration is yet to receive formal request for the allotment of Fertilizer ground for the rally.