Narendra Modi to address rally in Gorakhpur on Jan 23
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a rally in Gorakhpur on January 23.
Though the venue of the rally is yet to be finlaised, police and administrative officials yesterday inspected Fertiliser Factory ground as the proposed site.
The team, headed by SSP Pradip Kumar, inspected the proposed site and found it suitable for the rally from crowd and security point of view.
BJP MP Yogi Adityanath will also review the proposed site on Sunday.
However, the administration is yet to receive formal request for the allotment of Fertilizer ground for the rally.