Narendra Modi to address rally in Gorakhpur on Jan 23
- Congress fields local MLA Ajay Rai from Varanasi to take on Modi, Kejriwal
- Mamata Banerjee seeks removal of Vinod Zutshi from EC
- Kejriwal slapped again, second attack in last four days
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- April 8 Campaign roundup: TDP, BJP still grappling with seat sharing issues; Mamata seeks removal of Vinod Zutshi from EC
BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a rally in Gorakhpur on January 23.
Though the venue of the rally is yet to be finlaised, police and administrative officials yesterday inspected Fertiliser Factory ground as the proposed site.
The team, headed by SSP Pradip Kumar, inspected the proposed site and found it suitable for the rally from crowd and security point of view.
BJP MP Yogi Adityanath will also review the proposed site on Sunday.
However, the administration is yet to receive formal request for the allotment of Fertilizer ground for the rally.