Narendra Modi to address rally in Gorakhpur on Jan 23
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a rally in Gorakhpur on January 23.
Though the venue of the rally is yet to be finlaised, police and administrative officials yesterday inspected Fertiliser Factory ground as the proposed site.
The team, headed by SSP Pradip Kumar, inspected the proposed site and found it suitable for the rally from crowd and security point of view.
BJP MP Yogi Adityanath will also review the proposed site on Sunday.
However, the administration is yet to receive formal request for the allotment of Fertilizer ground for the rally.