Narendra Modi to address rally in Gorakhpur on Jan 23
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a rally in Gorakhpur on January 23.
Though the venue of the rally is yet to be finlaised, police and administrative officials yesterday inspected Fertiliser Factory ground as the proposed site.
The team, headed by SSP Pradip Kumar, inspected the proposed site and found it suitable for the rally from crowd and security point of view.
BJP MP Yogi Adityanath will also review the proposed site on Sunday.
However, the administration is yet to receive formal request for the allotment of Fertilizer ground for the rally.