'Nautanki Saala' to salute Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman Khan
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
- UP kidsâ killer disease spread through lice, expert panel finds
Director Rohan Sippy has revealed that his upcoming comedy film 'Nautanki Saala' would salute the three reigning Khans of Bollywood - Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir - by depicting some of their distinct styles.
'Nautanki Saala' stars Ayushmann Khurrana and Kunaal Roy Kapur of 'Delhi Belly' fame in the lead.
As the title suggests, the film is a comedy of errors between two theatre actors - Ayushmann and Kunaal.
Launching the trailer of the film, Ayushmann revealed that he has imitated Shah Rukh in the film, mouthing dialogues with the name of his films like 'Darr', 'Devdas' in SRK style.
"To imitate a person means he is successful so people are imitating him. I think it's the best compliment," Ayushmann said.
Revealing further details, Rohan said, "In the film, you will get to see certain styles of Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir. We respect them. It is our way of saluting our favourite actors."
The film is set to release on April 12.
The three Khans have given various blockbuster films which has crossed the 100 crore landmark in recent years.