Navbharat Power directors grilled
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
The founders of Navbharat held 66.7% of the firm's shareholding in 2008. By March 2009, their share reduced to 0.05% and in 2010, the company was acquired by Essar.