Navnit Joshi’s Bhog ceremony to be held on November 21
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Days after former Mumbai commissioner, another top cop quits post to join BJP
- Allegations against Mata Amritanandamayi's ashram serious: Pinarayi Vijayan
- Wary of Muslim âdisapprovalâ, Mamata doesnât meet US envoy
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
The young director of Trivani Media Consultancy services and Trivani events and former president Bharatiya Janta Party Chandigarh Jai Ram Joshi's son Navnit Joshi's bhog ceremony will be held on November 21 from 2 to 3 pm at Sector 15 C market, Chandigarh.
Navnit, who was the brother of Media Incharge Bharatiya Janata Party Punjab Vineet Joshi and municipal councillor Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Saurabh Joshi, was severely injured in a road accident while traveling with satirist Jaspal Bhatti.
He succumbed to his injuries at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (DMC&H) Ludhiana on November 12.
Various leaders, many from the BJP, visited the residence and extended their condolences to the aggrieved family.
Prominent among these are Union Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal, Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) National Sewa Pramukh Prem Ji Goyal, BJP's national general secretary JP Nadda, State President BJP Punjab Ashwani Sharma, local bodies minister Bhagat Chunni Lal, Kisan Morcha BJP national president Om Prakash Dhankar, BJP Antodaya Cell national convener Manohar Lal Khattar, Advisor to CM Punjab Kamal Sharma, BJP spokesperson and former minister Manoranjan Kalia, chief parliamentary secretary K D Bhandari, Mayor municipal corporation Jalandhar Sunil Jyoti, Former Health Minister Punjab Laxmi Kanta Chawla, Punjab SC / ST commission's chairman Rajesh Bagga, Member of the Human Rights Commission Punjab Thakur Baljinder, Punjab Public Service Commission member Anil Sareen, Haryana Public Service Commission's former member Narinder Vidyalankar, Food and Trade Policy Analyst Davinder Sharma and Lt Jaspal Bhatti's wife Savita Bhatti as well as people from the Bar council, BJP and media persons.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express