Navnit Joshi’s Bhog ceremony to be held on November 21
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
The young director of Trivani Media Consultancy services and Trivani events and former president Bharatiya Janta Party Chandigarh Jai Ram Joshi's son Navnit Joshi's bhog ceremony will be held on November 21 from 2 to 3 pm at Sector 15 C market, Chandigarh.
Navnit, who was the brother of Media Incharge Bharatiya Janata Party Punjab Vineet Joshi and municipal councillor Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Saurabh Joshi, was severely injured in a road accident while traveling with satirist Jaspal Bhatti.
He succumbed to his injuries at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (DMC&H) Ludhiana on November 12.
Various leaders, many from the BJP, visited the residence and extended their condolences to the aggrieved family.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly