Navnit Joshi’s Bhog ceremony to be held on November 21
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
The young director of Trivani Media Consultancy services and Trivani events and former president Bharatiya Janta Party Chandigarh Jai Ram Joshi's son Navnit Joshi's bhog ceremony will be held on November 21 from 2 to 3 pm at Sector 15 C market, Chandigarh.
Navnit, who was the brother of Media Incharge Bharatiya Janata Party Punjab Vineet Joshi and municipal councillor Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Saurabh Joshi, was severely injured in a road accident while traveling with satirist Jaspal Bhatti.
He succumbed to his injuries at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (DMC&H) Ludhiana on November 12.
Various leaders, many from the BJP, visited the residence and extended their condolences to the aggrieved family.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress