'Nawaz Sharif believed Pakistan army would get him for Kargil war truce with India'
PTI : Islamabad, Wed Feb 20 2013, 22:13 hrs
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
"President Clinton seemed determined to help steer an erring ally out of harm's way but also remained responsive to Indian outrage. Calming down the Indians was an uphill task," Ahmade wrote.