Nawazuddin Siddiqui to star in another biopic
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Nawazuddin Siddiqui seems to be in a mood to star in biopics. While he would be first seen in Ketan Mehta's Mountain Man (based on the life of Dashrath Manjhi), Nawaz will also be seen in a biopic based on the life of Sher Singh Rana- the man who shot down 'Bandit Queen' Phoolan Devi.
The film titled The End of Bandit Queen is produced by Jagjit Singh Walia. While Nawaz will play Sher Singh Rana, Pratima Kanan will play Phoolan Devi. The film which goes on floors in May this year also stars Aman Verma in a pivotal role.