Nawazuddin Siddiqui to star in another biopic
- Draft National Encryption Policy gives Govt key to Whatsapp messages, mail
- Why Rahul Gandhi is suddenly obsessed with Narendra Modi
- Bilaspur tunnel collapse: Two of the three trapped workers rescued after nine days
- Bombay HC refuses to relax ban on beef during Bakri Eid
- NRHM scam: CBI to quiz Mayawati to unravel 'larger conspiracy'
Nawazuddin Siddiqui seems to be in a mood to star in biopics. While he would be first seen in Ketan Mehta's Mountain Man (based on the life of Dashrath Manjhi), Nawaz will also be seen in a biopic based on the life of Sher Singh Rana- the man who shot down 'Bandit Queen' Phoolan Devi.
The film titled The End of Bandit Queen is produced by Jagjit Singh Walia. While Nawaz will play Sher Singh Rana, Pratima Kanan will play Phoolan Devi. The film which goes on floors in May this year also stars Aman Verma in a pivotal role.