Nawazuddin Siddiqui to star in another biopic
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Nawazuddin Siddiqui seems to be in a mood to star in biopics. While he would be first seen in Ketan Mehta's Mountain Man (based on the life of Dashrath Manjhi), Nawaz will also be seen in a biopic based on the life of Sher Singh Rana- the man who shot down 'Bandit Queen' Phoolan Devi.
The film titled The End of Bandit Queen is produced by Jagjit Singh Walia. While Nawaz will play Sher Singh Rana, Pratima Kanan will play Phoolan Devi. The film which goes on floors in May this year also stars Aman Verma in a pivotal role.