Nawazuddin Siddiqui to star in another biopic
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Nawazuddin Siddiqui seems to be in a mood to star in biopics. While he would be first seen in Ketan Mehta's Mountain Man (based on the life of Dashrath Manjhi), Nawaz will also be seen in a biopic based on the life of Sher Singh Rana- the man who shot down 'Bandit Queen' Phoolan Devi.
The film titled The End of Bandit Queen is produced by Jagjit Singh Walia. While Nawaz will play Sher Singh Rana, Pratima Kanan will play Phoolan Devi. The film which goes on floors in May this year also stars Aman Verma in a pivotal role.