Nawazuddin Siddiqui to star in another biopic
- Wanted gangster Chhota Rajan arrested in Indonesia, confirms Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- At least 180 dead as 7.5 magnitude earthquake rocks southeast Asia
- BJP government is Congress plus a cow, never seen a weaker PMO, says Arun Shourie
- Geeta couldn't recognise family, DNA test to be conducted: Sushma Swaraj
- After earthquake, Delhi govt activates disaster management teams
Nawazuddin Siddiqui seems to be in a mood to star in biopics. While he would be first seen in Ketan Mehta's Mountain Man (based on the life of Dashrath Manjhi), Nawaz will also be seen in a biopic based on the life of Sher Singh Rana- the man who shot down 'Bandit Queen' Phoolan Devi.
The film titled The End of Bandit Queen is produced by Jagjit Singh Walia. While Nawaz will play Sher Singh Rana, Pratima Kanan will play Phoolan Devi. The film which goes on floors in May this year also stars Aman Verma in a pivotal role.
- In search of the enemy- the minority Shias of Bangladesh
- A vein of discontent is giving rise to armed militancy
- India-Africa summit gives PM opportunity to extend our security engagement
- Unrealistic economic policymaking and incremental reforms can be self-fulfilling prophecies
- Nutrition for kids and what we should do about it
- NJAC expresses the will of 125 crore Indians