Nazis didn't just follow orders but 'took pride' in atrocities
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
According to researchers, emblematic of this, the practical details of "the final solution" were not handed down from on high, but had to be elaborated by Eichmann himself.
Reicher and Haslam say that there is a 'believed morality' behind people's actions.
"In short, people do harm not because they are unaware that they are doing wrong, but because they believe that they are doing right.
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?
- Are we, the people of India, being used by terror?
- New political generation wants democratic socialism, and also economic security
- The Union budget needs to incentivise savings to rescue public sector banks.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph