NBW against JD(U) MLA
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A court here on Thursday issued a Non-Bailable Warrant (NBW) against JD(U) MLA Anant Singh and others in connection with a case lodged against them for assaulting a journalist in 2007.Journalist Prakash Singh had lodged a case against the accused who had surrendered before a court but were later released on bail.