NC not to ally with NDA in 2014 Lok Sabha polls: Omar
- Achhe din govt has failed the country, says Rahul Gandhi in Lok Sabha
- AAP crisis: Bhushan hits back, blames Khetan for planting stories in favour of 2G accused
- SC refuses to dismiss NGT's ban on older vehicles
- I was Nitish Kumar's mask, but I unmasked him: Jitan Ram Manjhi
- Navy's new stealth destroyer 'Visakhapatnam' launched
Jammu and Kashmir National Conference on Thursday ruled out the possibility of any coalition with NDA in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
"Jammu and Kashmir National Conference will not join NDA," J-K Chief Minister and party president Omar Abdullah said.
Abdullah was here along with his father and Union Minister Farooq Abdullah to pay obeisance at the dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisiti.
NC has three members in the Lok Sabha and is an ally of the UPA.