NC not to ally with NDA in 2014 Lok Sabha polls: Omar
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
Jammu and Kashmir National Conference on Thursday ruled out the possibility of any coalition with NDA in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
"Jammu and Kashmir National Conference will not join NDA," J-K Chief Minister and party president Omar Abdullah said.
Abdullah was here along with his father and Union Minister Farooq Abdullah to pay obeisance at the dargah of Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisiti.
NC has three members in the Lok Sabha and is an ally of the UPA.