NCP miffed at Cong treatment in polls
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north india
- Modi sarkar on right track to bring 'achche din': LK Advani
- Army officer injured in encounter with militants in J&K's Kupwara district
- Modi in Malaysia: Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM
- US 'will not relent' in Islamic State campaign, says Barack Obama
Miffed at the way it was treated by the Congress in the just concluded Assembly polls, the NCP has hinted that it would have to rethink on its alliance with the UPA in the 2014 Lok Sabha and assembly polls.