NDA’s PM candidate not decided as yet: Sharad Yadav
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Convenor of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) at the Centre and chief of the Janata Dal (United) Sharad Yadav on Saturday said the decision on who will be NDA's prime minister in case the alliance comes to power in 2014, will be taken first by the BJP and then agreed upon by the NDA members. "I want to make this clear that the decision on who will be the PM after NDA comes to power will be taken by the NDA after BJP has decided on the person," he said at Vadodara airport.