NDA’s PM candidate not decided as yet: Sharad Yadav
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Convenor of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) at the Centre and chief of the Janata Dal (United) Sharad Yadav on Saturday said the decision on who will be NDA's prime minister in case the alliance comes to power in 2014, will be taken first by the BJP and then agreed upon by the NDA members. "I want to make this clear that the decision on who will be the PM after NDA comes to power will be taken by the NDA after BJP has decided on the person," he said at Vadodara airport.