Nearly 400 Muslim candidates crack IIT-JEE, largest number ever
Anubhuti Vishnoi : New Delhi, Fri May 25 2012, 09:59 hrs
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
The government has been encouraging the setting up of centres to coach students from minority communities for competitive examinations. Private centres focused on minority students, such as Rahmani 30 in Bihar, have come up over the last few years.