Nearly 400 Muslim candidates crack IIT-JEE, largest number ever
Anubhuti Vishnoi : New Delhi, Fri May 25 2012, 09:59 hrs
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
The government has been encouraging the setting up of centres to coach students from minority communities for competitive examinations. Private centres focused on minority students, such as Rahmani 30 in Bihar, have come up over the last few years.