Need to set up more tech education institutes: CM
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Wednesday underlined the need for setting up of more institutions to impart technical education.
She said quality human resources was the key to ensure a healthy economic growth in a country.
She was speaking after laying the foundation stone of Deen Dayal Upadhaya College's new campus in Dwarka in Southwest Delhi. The campus is being constrcuted at a cost of Rs 130 crore.
The building will have 20 teaching laboratories, six research laboratories, 12 lecture theatres and 28 lecture rooms besides 28 small rooms for holding the tutorial classes.
The building will be constructed in accordance with the green building concept.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties