Need urgent changes in coal allocation policy: Yadav
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
Haryana Power Minister Capt Ajay Singh Yadav on Tuesday urged the Union government to initiated "urgent changes in the policy guidelines for coal allocation", so that Haryana could be given sufficient quantity of coal to set up a thermal power plant of 660-MW of unit-3 in Yamunanagar. The project was held up due to want of coal allocation. Yadav was speaking at the sixth annual conference of power ministers of states and UTs organised by Union Ministry of Power in Delhi on Tuesday.