Neeraj Pandey's next with Akshay Kumar to release on Republic Day
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After a surprise hit in 2013 with 'Special 26', Neeraj Pandey is ready to take his association forward with Akshay Kumar. With the actor once again being roped in for his upcoming film, Neeraj will direct and also co-produce the venture with Vikram Malhotra.
The film in question is said to be an action thriller with patriotism being used as a backdrop and hence, the filmmaker has decided to release it on Republic Day in 2015. The film is currently under the scripting stage and the logistics, the details of the cast etc, are yet to be finalized.
This untitled project is slated to go on floor in April and May.