Neeraj Pandey's next with Akshay Kumar to release on Republic Day
- Cauvery row: Can't release water till December, Karnataka tells SC
- India beat New Zealand by 197 runs in Kanpur Test, take 1-0 series lead
- ISRO successfully places SCATSAT-1, seven other satellites in orbit
- Shahabuddin bail case: Supreme Court adjourns hearing for Wednesday
- SC refuses urgent hearing on PIL seeking to declare Indus Waters Treaty unconstitutional
After a surprise hit in 2013 with 'Special 26', Neeraj Pandey is ready to take his association forward with Akshay Kumar. With the actor once again being roped in for his upcoming film, Neeraj will direct and also co-produce the venture with Vikram Malhotra.
The film in question is said to be an action thriller with patriotism being used as a backdrop and hence, the filmmaker has decided to release it on Republic Day in 2015. The film is currently under the scripting stage and the logistics, the details of the cast etc, are yet to be finalized.
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump
- As Russia draws closer to Pakistan and China, India must stop taking it for granted
- A year after, the new constitution is owned only by the political elite
- India urgently wants sporting greatness — but its desire is fraught with dangers
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility