Neighbours beat up estranged wife of Haryana's Ex-Deputy CM
Anuradha Bali aka Fiza, estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chander Mohan, was thrashed by her neighbours at her residence on the outskirts of Chandigarh today, police said.
Fiza, a former Haryana Assistant Advocate General, received grievous injuries on her head and was hospitalised in a government hospital in Chandigarh, they said.
She invited her neighbours' wrath after she allegedly beat up a few children playing in a park in front of her residence.
Enraged over her action, around six to seven people, including women, some of the carrying rods, gave her a severe beating, police said.
Earlier also, Fiza had frequent quarrels with her neighbours following which she was taken into custody by the Punjab Police and released after a stern warning.
She had hogged the limelight when she married Chander Mohan alias Chand Mohammad a few years back.
Chander Mohan later divorced her and went to his first wife.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight