Nervous moments for freshers at oath-taking ceremony
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Kantilal Bhuria, Congress MP from Ratlam, walked upto Sonia Gandhi and touched her feet before taking oath. Later 38-year-old Pradeep Jain, who was hand-picked by Rahul Gandhi, also sought Sonia's blessings before taking oath. Both are Ministers of State.
TMC MP and owner of Mohammedan Football Club, Sultan Ahmed, took oath in the name of Allah.