Nervous moments for freshers at oath-taking ceremony
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Kantilal Bhuria, Congress MP from Ratlam, walked upto Sonia Gandhi and touched her feet before taking oath. Later 38-year-old Pradeep Jain, who was hand-picked by Rahul Gandhi, also sought Sonia's blessings before taking oath. Both are Ministers of State.
TMC MP and owner of Mohammedan Football Club, Sultan Ahmed, took oath in the name of Allah.