Nervous moments for freshers at oath-taking ceremony
- Rein in non-state actors to have peace, friendship with India: Mufti to Pak
- 27 years after Hashimpura, 4 who survived watch 16 cops walk free
- Government departments seek more space, dial ISRO to innovate
- Sonia gave free hand to decide on CBI probe: Karnataka CM on IAS officer’s death
- Bihar Cheating: ‘Happened last year too, no one noticed’
Kantilal Bhuria, Congress MP from Ratlam, walked upto Sonia Gandhi and touched her feet before taking oath. Later 38-year-old Pradeep Jain, who was hand-picked by Rahul Gandhi, also sought Sonia's blessings before taking oath. Both are Ministers of State.
TMC MP and owner of Mohammedan Football Club, Sultan Ahmed, took oath in the name of Allah.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin was seated next to Rahul Gandhi and the two were seen talking to each other.