Nervous moments for freshers at oath-taking ceremony
- Combating terrorism must be major priority for G20: PM Narendra Modi
- Obama on Paris attack: Twisted ideology behind killing of innocents
- G20 summit: India pledges to hike renewable energy output to 175GW by 2022
- Two attackers killed in Paris were Frenchmen living in Brussels
- Petrol price hiked by 36 paise/litre, diesel by 87 paise/litre
Kantilal Bhuria, Congress MP from Ratlam, walked upto Sonia Gandhi and touched her feet before taking oath. Later 38-year-old Pradeep Jain, who was hand-picked by Rahul Gandhi, also sought Sonia's blessings before taking oath. Both are Ministers of State.
TMC MP and owner of Mohammedan Football Club, Sultan Ahmed, took oath in the name of Allah.
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly
- Paris attacks: The loss of innocence
- How the AMU professor became a rallying point for LGBT movement
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself