Netanyahu nominated to form new Israeli govt
- Elections 2014 Live: Sonia Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal cast their votes in third phase of LS polls
- Modi tukde tukde kar dega... ladaa dega, says Rahul
- Congress not aggressive enough, says Sharad Pawar
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Narendra Modi mentions wife Jashodaben in poll affidavit for first time
Israeli President Shimon Peres Saturday formally nominated incumbent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to form a new governing coalition following the January 22 general election which Netanyahu's party won.
The rightist prime minister will have an initial 28 days to form a governing coalition that can command a majority in Israel's 120-seat parliament.
He is expected ask a more right-wing party and other religious and centrist factions to join him.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi