Never thought I'd be skinny: Kelly Osbourne
- Tera Gurdip bach gaya: Indian on death row in Indonesia tells wife in phone call
- Pune building collapses, at least nine dead
- Mehbooba: Sacrifice of children won’t go waste; securitymen had no idea they were targeting Burhan
- 'Voodoo statistics!' P Chidambaram rejects Arun Jaitley's inflation remarks
- Senior Congress leader Capt Ajay Yadav to quit party
Singer Kelly Osbourne says happiness is the key to lose weight.
The 28-year-old 'Fashion Police' host, who struggled with her weight for most of her life, said she never thought that she would one day be skinny one day, reported Radar online.
"People think I lost weight and then got happy, but that's not how it works. You have to get happy first. I made a life change, and the weight loss was an amazing perk," she said.
As for her diet, she tries to keep it clean ¿ but she still manages to have a little food fun and indulge in her favourite splurge pizza. Osbourne also urges people not to
"For breakfast, I will eat either cereal or a little omelet thing made with egg whites, mushrooms and spinach. Lunch is usually a salad or a turkey burger. And then for dinner, I'll have brown rice with vegetables and some kind of meat.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage