Never thought I'd be skinny: Kelly Osbourne
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
Singer Kelly Osbourne says happiness is the key to lose weight.
The 28-year-old 'Fashion Police' host, who struggled with her weight for most of her life, said she never thought that she would one day be skinny one day, reported Radar online.
"People think I lost weight and then got happy, but that's not how it works. You have to get happy first. I made a life change, and the weight loss was an amazing perk," she said.
As for her diet, she tries to keep it clean ¿ but she still manages to have a little food fun and indulge in her favourite splurge pizza. Osbourne also urges people not to
"For breakfast, I will eat either cereal or a little omelet thing made with egg whites, mushrooms and spinach. Lunch is usually a salad or a turkey burger. And then for dinner, I'll have brown rice with vegetables and some kind of meat.
"Never deprive yourself of anything, because then you get angry about it. People who are hungry are miserable," she added,
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today