Never thought I'd be skinny: Kelly Osbourne
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Singer Kelly Osbourne says happiness is the key to lose weight.
The 28-year-old 'Fashion Police' host, who struggled with her weight for most of her life, said she never thought that she would one day be skinny one day, reported Radar online.
"People think I lost weight and then got happy, but that's not how it works. You have to get happy first. I made a life change, and the weight loss was an amazing perk," she said.
As for her diet, she tries to keep it clean ¿ but she still manages to have a little food fun and indulge in her favourite splurge pizza. Osbourne also urges people not to
"For breakfast, I will eat either cereal or a little omelet thing made with egg whites, mushrooms and spinach. Lunch is usually a salad or a turkey burger. And then for dinner, I'll have brown rice with vegetables and some kind of meat.
"Never deprive yourself of anything, because then you get angry about it. People who are hungry are miserable," she added,