New 50 Shades of Grey inspired workout replicates bedroom scenes
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A fitness expert has launched a "sexy" workout inspired by this year's best-selling erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'
New York-based Kristen James claims that her muscle-strengthening moves will help people replicate some of Anastasia and Christian's risque bedroom scenes, the Daily Mail reported.
In a video promoting her '50 Shapes of Grey' routine she tells viewers "just remember how important it is to be very sexy and strong with your partner" as she demonstrates positions like the "bend over better," "sexy scissors" and "seductive squat."
James, who is an instructor at one of Equinox's upscale gyms in Manhattan, said that her workout improves flexibility and core strength that will help spice up people's sex lives.
All 13 movements require minimal equipment such as a mat and a chair.
She was inspired to create the series of moves after noticing how many of her clients and friends were into how sexy Anastasia, the book's female protagonist, felt.
"There's no doubt that traditional exercise will help to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, but Kristen has always preached to her clients, 'you've got to train for your life'. Sex should be right on the top of your list!" a spokesperson for James said.