Rihanna is Daniel Craig's top pick for Bond girl
- Rahul Gandhi fasts with agitating students at Hyd university, BJP calls it 'cheap politics'
- Classic politics of vulturisation: BJP on Rahul's visit to Hyd University
- Month before budget, Raghuram Rajan cautions: Don’t overspend to spur growth
- Solar scam: Kerala HC grants Chandy some relief as Saritha targets his son
- Centre justifies President’s rule in Arunachal: ‘Threat from China, war-like situation’
Daniel Craig says his top pick for the next Bond girl would be R&B star Rihanna.
The 44-year-old star said he can see 'Umbrella' hitmaker playing the MI6 agent's love interest, reported Daily Mail.
Craig, who was promoting the 23rd Bond movie on the web show, was asked by interviewer, "Who makes a better Bond girl: Rihanna or Beyonce?"
After a moment's hesitation, Craig, who is playing the legendary spy for the third time replied, "Rihanna, I think because she's dirtier."
On hearing the news Rihanna, 24, who made her acting debut earlier this year in the sci-fi blockbuster "Battleship", tweeted, "Daniel Craig Says Rihanna Would Be An Ideal Bond Girl.. This makes me happy."
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis
- Bureaucrats are an obstacle in path of ‘parivartan’, ‘vikas’
- Out of my mind: Netaji will always remain a promise never fulfilled
- Reverse Swing: A Manifesto for Middle-Eastern Migrants in Europe
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies