Rihanna is Daniel Craig's top pick for Bond girl
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Daniel Craig says his top pick for the next Bond girl would be R&B star Rihanna.
The 44-year-old star said he can see 'Umbrella' hitmaker playing the MI6 agent's love interest, reported Daily Mail.
Craig, who was promoting the 23rd Bond movie on the web show, was asked by interviewer, "Who makes a better Bond girl: Rihanna or Beyonce?"
After a moment's hesitation, Craig, who is playing the legendary spy for the third time replied, "Rihanna, I think because she's dirtier."
On hearing the news Rihanna, 24, who made her acting debut earlier this year in the sci-fi blockbuster "Battleship", tweeted, "Daniel Craig Says Rihanna Would Be An Ideal Bond Girl.. This makes me happy."
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump