New circle rates of properties in Delhi go into force
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Dec 05 2012, 22:17 hrs
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
In respect of category G colonies, the new rate will be Rs 38,442 per square metre as against existing Rs 31,510 while for H category colonies, it has been hiked to Rs 19,361 from Rs 15,870.