New circle rates of properties in Delhi go into force
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Dec 05 2012, 22:17 hrs
- Real estate bill: BJP hits back at Rahul Gandhi, asks if he visited hail-affected farmers in Amethi
- Mumbai: Assistant sub-inspector shoots senior, self in Vakola police station
- Moga bus molestation: Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh orders Orbit buses off the road amid protests
- Three killed, 16 injured in accident at Harduaganj thermal station
- Amarnath Yatra: Nirmal Singh hits back at Geelani, says separatists have become 'irrelevant'
In respect of category G colonies, the new rate will be Rs 38,442 per square metre as against existing Rs 31,510 while for H category colonies, it has been hiked to Rs 19,361 from Rs 15,870.