New circle rates of properties in Delhi go into force
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Dec 05 2012, 22:17 hrs
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
In respect of category G colonies, the new rate will be Rs 38,442 per square metre as against existing Rs 31,510 while for H category colonies, it has been hiked to Rs 19,361 from Rs 15,870.