New Cooliris app allows easy collaboration over media files
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Cooliris, the name behind the Android Gallery app and the best immersive media experiences, has updated its iOS app with collaborative sharing that trigger meaningful conversations around media.
"Today, media sharing via messaging relies on just creation and consumption. With Cooliris Groups, we are adding a new dimension of collaboration and conversation on mobile devices to provide a richer and more contextual media experience to users," said Soujanya Bhumkar, Cooliris CEO and co-founder, in a release from Palo Alto. Bhumkar is originally from Mumbai.
The update allows Cooliris users in 180 countries to easily create private groups and collaborate within the Cooliris app. New members can be added by just tapping on the profiles. There are new personalisation options with a brand new home screen with custom backgrounds.
With over three billion photos connected, the new version adds a slideshow mode to enable users to automatically play any of their photos from any connected service in the 3D Wall.
Cooliris has also announces a new partnership with Sina Weibo, China's 500-million strong microblogging site, enabling users to access and explore their Sina Weibo content in the Cooliris 3D Wall.
The new Cooliris update is available for free on iPad and iPhone in the iTunes App Store.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal in¬†fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence has¬†begun
- Movie review: ‚ÄėJai ho‚Äô | The Indian Express