New 'Force Glove' lets you move objects like Jedi in 'Star Wars'
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
A top U.S. company recently introduced 'The Force Glove' - providing fans with their own personal Jedi credentials from 'The Star Wars' by way of magnetic force.
The glove, developed by Uncle Milton, uses a magnet embedded in the palm to repel or attract objects based on polarity, Stuff.co.nz reported.
According to the Inquisitor, while one side of the magnet embedded in the glove is marked with the Imperial crest, the other displays the Rebel Alliance logo.
Merely 18 dollars gets you your own Force Glove with accompanying magnet, as well as two targets and one learning guide.
Uncle Milton is offering the 'Force Glove' as a part of their Star Wars Science line of toys.