New IMA Ludhiana team takes over
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The new team of Indian Medical Association (Ludhiana), under the leadership of Dr Karamvir Goyal, took charge in an installation ceremony held at IMA House on Wednesday. Dr Karamvir Goyal, new president of IMA Ludhiana, said the new team will focus on making the doctor patient relationship cordial. Dr Manoj Sobti President IMA Punjab, Dr Arun Mitra and Dr. Kulwant Singh Past Presidents IMA Ludhiana also congratulated the new team.