New lingerie makes saggy breasts perfectly pert without any padding
- Gujarat ATS foil 'lone wolf' attacks, arrest two persons on suspicion of links to Islamic State
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi urges everyone to promote BHIM app
- Kansas shooting: Srinivas Kuchibhotla's body to reach Hyderabad today
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS clutches recounts traumatic experience as prisoner in Libya
- In last lap, EC dismay at ‘inflammatory’ talk, tells parties to not raise religion, caste
Marks And Spencer's lingerie designers have invented a brand new bra that they claim provides the wearer with perky cleavage while being completely free of padding.
The Youthful Lift bra is aiming to deliver a "sprightly silhouette" with the help of uplifting support, a new moulding technique, special fabric and a unique hidden sling, the Daily Mail reported.
Soozie Jenkinson, Head of Lingerie Design at M and S said that for over a decade, women relied on T-shirt or push-up bra to provide an uplifted silhouette, but not all women want padded bras, so the company designed Youthful Lift that delivers a sprightly silhouette without relying on traditional padding.
The bra features a feminine lace print design and keyhole detailing and includes a smoothing back wing to give a flattering shape and appearance under clothes.
Paschal Little, Head of Lingerie Innovation at M and S, said that technical improvements in innovative bra construction allowed them to develop non padded, moulded bras, which give same shape and support as padded ones.
- Across the aisle: From university to mediocrity
- Fifth column: The cost of casteism
- Out of my mind: Trump tornado
- Inside Track: Treading cautiously
- RBI’s obstinate refusal to cut policy rates is not based on economic logic
- As a Communist student activist, I was never attacked by ABVP members; that was another era