New lingerie makes saggy breasts perfectly pert without any padding
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
Marks And Spencer's lingerie designers have invented a brand new bra that they claim provides the wearer with perky cleavage while being completely free of padding.
The Youthful Lift bra is aiming to deliver a "sprightly silhouette" with the help of uplifting support, a new moulding technique, special fabric and a unique hidden sling, the Daily Mail reported.
Soozie Jenkinson, Head of Lingerie Design at M and S said that for over a decade, women relied on T-shirt or push-up bra to provide an uplifted silhouette, but not all women want padded bras, so the company designed Youthful Lift that delivers a sprightly silhouette without relying on traditional padding.
The bra features a feminine lace print design and keyhole detailing and includes a smoothing back wing to give a flattering shape and appearance under clothes.
Paschal Little, Head of Lingerie Innovation at M and S, said that technical improvements in innovative bra construction allowed them to develop non padded, moulded bras, which give same shape and support as padded ones.
He added that they have used these techniques in the development of the Youthful Lift bra and also included a hidden sling to deliver additional support and shape enhancement.