New song: Shahid Kapoor romances Sonakashi Sinha in 'Dhoka Dhadi' from 'R... Rajkumar'
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
After upbeat dance number like 'Sari Ke Fall Sa', 'Maat Maari' and 'Gandi Baat' the makers of Sonakshi Sinha and Shahid Kapoor's 'R... Rajkumar' released the first love song 'Dhoka Dhadi' from the movie.
Featuring the lead actors, 'Dhoka Dhadi' starts soon after Shahid Kapoor heroically saves Sonakshi Sinha from a bullet. And then the two are transported to the most exotic locations complete with waterfalls, soon followed by sea sides. Keeping dance to the minimum, 'Dhoka Dhadi' focuses more on the love angle.
The song is sung by one of Bollywood's current top most singer Arijit Singh, who is the voice behind songs like 'Tum Hi Ho' ('Aashiqui 2') and 'Laal Isq' ('Ram-Leela').
Arijit has worked his magic yet again with the 'Aashiqui 2' singer Palak Muchhal.
The music of the film is by composer Pritam and lyrics have been penned by Anupam Amod and Mayur Puri.
Also starring Sonu Sood, Mukul Dev and Asrani, the Prabhu Dheva film is all set to release on December 6.