New tapes show snooping beyond Gujarat: Website
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
AKS: We were able to get the registration number of the auto she travelled in from airport to the hotel. Our two men were there. They had doubt on a lady, while she was hiring auto, they overheard her telling the auto driver that she wanted to go to Hotel Ginger.
GLS: Yes sir.
AKS: So from them also we got information confirming the same location. They have seen her, so I am sending them to help you out in identifying her.
AKS: So, how can we work? Is there anyone who can go and listen?
GLS: ...It appears that she has come to meet a boy for her engagement.
AKS: Actually they were in a relationship earlier, but then in between they broke up, but it now seems that she has come to patch up... I had also listened to her telephonic conversations a month ago. ...She had a good relationship with him, but then some confusion occurred leading to distrust.
GLS: And the second thing she is saying that she also has a Reliance number.
AKS: Her Reliance number too is put under surveillance, but the problem is Reliance network is weak in that area. So she is not using it at the moment... It is also raining in Mumbai and so the tower has developed some problem. I have got an SMS from Reliance about the mobile location; that is the location of an hour ago. I am sending it you by SMS.