New timings of new Shatabdi from tomorrow
- Three students, allegedly planning to join ISIS, detained at Nagpur airport
- 'Biggest surprise of all': US media praises PM Modi's stop-over in Pakistan
- Key idea of PM's stopover: Demystify India-Pak visits, delink from outcome
- AAP government suspends three transport officials for alleged corruption
- Sadhana: The actor with the timeless elegance, the fringe and that outfit
The timings of the recently started Chandigarh-New Delhi Shatabdi will be changed from February 21.
According to the new schedule, the Shatabdi will depart from Chandigarh at 12 noon and reach New Delhi at 3.20 pm. At present, the Shatabdi departs at 11.40 am and reaches Delhi at 3 pm.
The timings are being changed because of the chaos being witnessed at the station due to less time gap between the Kalka-Shatabdi that arrives from Delhi in the morning and the Shatabdi that has to depart for Delhi. Besides a shortage of parking space, traffic jams were being experienced due to the large number of vehicles descending on the station to pick and drop passengers.
- Greater ambitions have been set between India, US for 2016
- The official 'Ambedkar' is more and more different from the original
- Susanne Rudolph helped explain Indian democracy in all its complexity
- In Pakistan, being a liberal means going against the ideology of the state
- To 2016, uncertainly
- Why so many students are at the mercy of the private sector