New Year gift: No toll on A’bad-Vadodara
- India hits back, says only issue in Kashmir is how to free PoK from Pakistan
- Hydraulic failure forces AI plane to make emergency landing
- Body found in Raigad forest is of Sheena, confirms DNA sample report
- Market back to levels when Narendra Modi came to power
- Two Indians taken into custody in Bangkok bombing case
Car drivers using the Expressway will now have to pay Rs 80 for one-way trip from Vadodara to Ahmedabad while buses and trucks will be charged Rs 275 each as against the present toll of Rs 336.
Besides, two new categories for heavy vehicles have been added in the revised toll rates. While four to six-axle vehicles will have to pay Rs 430, oversized vehicles with seven or more axles will be charged Rs 525 per trip.
Incidentally, IRB is also implementing the project of six-laning 293-km-long section of NH8 from Surat to Dahisar.
Bus fares set to go down