New Year pushes spouse cheating to new high
- Porn ban: Govt lifts ban on websites sans child pornography
- Mumbai attacks: Five explosive revelations made by Tariq Khosa
- Parliamentary panel on land bill postpones meet following suspension of Congress MP
- Combative Opposition stalls Parliament proceedings
- Missing Pawan Hans chopper sighted, rescue operation to resume tomorrow
A UK dating website has seen a 75 percent jump in membership of husbands and wives looking to cheat on their spouses since January 1.
More than 750,000 people have signed up with married dating site IllicitEncounters.com, the Daily Star reported.
Experts reckon that the economy is to be blamed for this, with many people having to stay in "unfulfilling marriages" as they cannot afford to have a divorce.