Newcomer Rashi Khanna impresses John Abraham bags second film
- Farmer’s suicide: Family lashes out at AAP, raises doubt on suicide note
- Human resource India's biggest strength: PM Modi
- Sena-BJP sweep Aurangabad civic polls, AIMIM ahead of Cong, NCP
- Call records may nail red sandalwood killings; NHRC seeks records of personnel involved
- Amit Shah rips Rahul Gandhi for 'post-leave' noises
Model-turned-actor Rashi Khanna, who is soon to going to make her debut in producer John Abraham's Madras Cafe, has signed another of John's under production film opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
Ayushmann also made his debut with John's production Vicky Donor.
John said that it was Rashi's screen presence in the famous pizza ad that impressed him a lot.