Newcomer Rashi Khanna impresses John Abraham bags second film
- Tanzanian student was not stripped, paraded naked: K'taka Home Minister
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi move SC challenging Delhi HC order
- Budget session of Parliament to begin on Feb 23; Jaitley hopeful of GST
- Suspended UP chief engineer Yadav Singh arrested, Congress, BJP say probe links
- Will stand by Pakistan if it acts on terror: Rajnath Singh
Model-turned-actor Rashi Khanna, who is soon to going to make her debut in producer John Abraham's Madras Cafe, has signed another of John's under production film opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
Ayushmann also made his debut with John's production Vicky Donor.
John said that it was Rashi's screen presence in the famous pizza ad that impressed him a lot.
- Modi’s Idea of India
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar