Newcomer Rashi Khanna impresses John Abraham bags second film
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Model-turned-actor Rashi Khanna, who is soon to going to make her debut in producer John Abraham's Madras Cafe, has signed another of John's under production film opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
Ayushmann also made his debut with John's production Vicky Donor.
John said that it was Rashi's screen presence in the famous pizza ad that impressed him a lot.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment