Newcomer Rashi Khanna impresses John Abraham bags second film
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Model-turned-actor Rashi Khanna, who is soon to going to make her debut in producer John Abraham's Madras Cafe, has signed another of John's under production film opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
Ayushmann also made his debut with John's production Vicky Donor.
John said that it was Rashi's screen presence in the famous pizza ad that impressed him a lot.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress