Newcomer Rashi Khanna impresses John Abraham bags second film
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
Model-turned-actor Rashi Khanna, who is soon to going to make her debut in producer John Abraham's Madras Cafe, has signed another of John's under production film opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
Ayushmann also made his debut with John's production Vicky Donor.
John said that it was Rashi's screen presence in the famous pizza ad that impressed him a lot.
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines