Newly appointed HP Cong chief Sukhvinder Sukkhu hints party action against murder accused Cong MLA
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Newly appointed Himachal Pradesh Congress chief Sukhvinder Singh Sukkhu today hinted at a possible party action against an MLA, who is in police remand in connection with a murder case.
Congress MLA Ram Kumar who had been evading arrest in a murder case surrendered in the court on January 8.
Kumar is yet to take oath as MLA.
His alleged involvement in the Jyoti murder case has caused much embarrassment to the party and senior party leaders have taken a serious note of the issue, Sukkhu said.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Rahul gifts his land near Vadraâ€™s in Haryana village to sisterÂ Priyanka
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Indiaâ€™s biggest failing | The Indian Express