Newly appointed HP Cong chief Sukhvinder Sukkhu hints party action against murder accused Cong MLA
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Newly appointed Himachal Pradesh Congress chief Sukhvinder Singh Sukkhu today hinted at a possible party action against an MLA, who is in police remand in connection with a murder case.
Congress MLA Ram Kumar who had been evading arrest in a murder case surrendered in the court on January 8.
Kumar is yet to take oath as MLA.
His alleged involvement in the Jyoti murder case has caused much embarrassment to the party and senior party leaders have taken a serious note of the issue, Sukkhu said.