Newly appointed HP Cong chief Sukhvinder Sukkhu hints party action against murder accused Cong MLA
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Elections LIVE 2014: FIR lodged against Ajit Pawar for threatening villagers to vote for Sule
Newly appointed Himachal Pradesh Congress chief Sukhvinder Singh Sukkhu today hinted at a possible party action against an MLA, who is in police remand in connection with a murder case.
Congress MLA Ram Kumar who had been evading arrest in a murder case surrendered in the court on January 8.
Kumar is yet to take oath as MLA.
His alleged involvement in the Jyoti murder case has caused much embarrassment to the party and senior party leaders have taken a serious note of the issue, Sukkhu said.