Next, an investor summit in Mumbai
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
Soon, the Trinamool Congress government is going to organise a business summit in Mumbai where it will invite representatives of all industrial houses. This was announced by Partha Chatterjee, Minister for Commerce and Industries, here on Thursday. The Mumbai meet will be on the lines of the industrial summit, which the government held in Delhi earlier this month, he added. For successfully organising the event, the government will seek help of major chambers of commerce like Ficci and Assocham.