Next, an investor summit in Mumbai
- Aam Aadmi Party expels Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan and 2 others for 'anti-party' activities
- Rahul says Modi ignoring farmers, govt replies you looted them for 10 years
- Govt to give befitting reply to Hafiz Saeed's threat: Rijiju
- Would not be bad if we fulfill 50 percent promises: Arvind Kejriwal
- 'China wants to promote Indo-Pak peace talks amid Xi's visit'
Soon, the Trinamool Congress government is going to organise a business summit in Mumbai where it will invite representatives of all industrial houses. This was announced by Partha Chatterjee, Minister for Commerce and Industries, here on Thursday. The Mumbai meet will be on the lines of the industrial summit, which the government held in Delhi earlier this month, he added. For successfully organising the event, the government will seek help of major chambers of commerce like Ficci and Assocham.