Next iPhone could be launched in Aug-Sept 2013: report
- TDP and BJP set to part ways; both may field candidates on all Seemandhra seats
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
The next generation Apple iPhone is likely to be launched in August or September 2013, an analyst has predicted.
According to This Week In Apple Rumors, Barclays analyst Kirk Yang predicted that the next iPhone would land in August or September, along with a cheaper iPhone aimed at emerging markets.
That August/September prognostication puts him in line with a growing squad of Apple-watchers calling for a July/August/September release, including Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities, Jeremy Horwitz of iLounge, Piper Jaffray's Gene Munster and Peter Misek of Jeffries, the Huff Post reports.
Kuo and Horwitz are the two prognosticators-to-watch as they've proven to be accurate in the past, the report said.
According to the report, if the rumour turns out to be true, then the new iPhone would be launched about a year after the introduction of the iPhone 5, on September 12.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer