Ne-Yo sued by ex-girlfriend for revealing paternity battle
- India's Nuclear Suppliers Group membership is not about arms: US tells Pakistan
- Now in Meghalaya, Congress braces for Uttarakhand, Arunachal replay
- Scary...need to know someone in govt to do business in India: US Governor Nikki Haley
- New policy proposal: Can fail kids after Class V, let foreign universities in
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for his heart surgery
Rapper Ne-Yo has reportedly become embroiled in legal troubles with an ex-girlfriend, after breaking a confidentiality agreement.
The 30-year-old 'Let Me Love You' singer was believed to be the father of ex-girlfriend Jessica White's child in early 2009, resulting in his payment of over USD 575,000 in custodial support, reported TMZ online.
It was later revealed through a paternity test that Ne-Yo was in fact not the biological father of the child, which led to another legal battle.
Ne-Yo and his ex-girlfriend eventually reached a settlement which blocked both parties from discussing details of the situation with the media.
Earlier this year, Ne-Yo spoke about the incident for an interview on VH1's Behind the Music.
White has now accused Ne-Yo of failing to honour their agreement and defaming her character.
White has reportedly hired attorney Gloria Allred to represent her, claiming that Ne-Yo's actions resulted in "vomiting and hair loss".
She is seeking to settle the matter amicably and out of court.
- Successful inflation targeting calls for more reform. Targeting Rajan is all too easy.
- Three years of Modi govt could be Indian economy's best since '96
- Pakistan will be the test-tube for the next jihad
- Modi government’s biggest achievement is the curbing of corruption
- It’s Akbar’s turn now and the victim, as always, is history
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating