Ne-Yo sued by ex-girlfriend for revealing paternity battle
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KKR vs RCB: KKR manage 150/7 against RCB
Rapper Ne-Yo has reportedly become embroiled in legal troubles with an ex-girlfriend, after breaking a confidentiality agreement.
The 30-year-old 'Let Me Love You' singer was believed to be the father of ex-girlfriend Jessica White's child in early 2009, resulting in his payment of over USD 575,000 in custodial support, reported TMZ online.
It was later revealed through a paternity test that Ne-Yo was in fact not the biological father of the child, which led to another legal battle.
Ne-Yo and his ex-girlfriend eventually reached a settlement which blocked both parties from discussing details of the situation with the media.
Earlier this year, Ne-Yo spoke about the incident for an interview on VH1's Behind the Music.
White has now accused Ne-Yo of failing to honour their agreement and defaming her character.
White has reportedly hired attorney Gloria Allred to represent her, claiming that Ne-Yo's actions resulted in "vomiting and hair loss".
She is seeking to settle the matter amicably and out of court.
Ne-Yo is currently gearing up for the launch of a 2013 arena tour.
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling