Ne-Yo sued by ex-girlfriend for revealing paternity battle
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Rapper Ne-Yo has reportedly become embroiled in legal troubles with an ex-girlfriend, after breaking a confidentiality agreement.
The 30-year-old 'Let Me Love You' singer was believed to be the father of ex-girlfriend Jessica White's child in early 2009, resulting in his payment of over USD 575,000 in custodial support, reported TMZ online.
It was later revealed through a paternity test that Ne-Yo was in fact not the biological father of the child, which led to another legal battle.
Ne-Yo and his ex-girlfriend eventually reached a settlement which blocked both parties from discussing details of the situation with the media.
Earlier this year, Ne-Yo spoke about the incident for an interview on VH1's Behind the Music.
White has now accused Ne-Yo of failing to honour their agreement and defaming her character.
White has reportedly hired attorney Gloria Allred to represent her, claiming that Ne-Yo's actions resulted in "vomiting and hair loss".
She is seeking to settle the matter amicably and out of court.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed