NGO seeks probe in ‘fake’ Jal Satyagraha
- BJP calls Rahul's take on Land Bill a 'white lie', wants him to apologise
- Presstitutes remark row: Modi says media ignoring V K Singh's good work in Yemen
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- 51 arrested for setting Puri-Barbil Express train coach on fire
- COAI roots for net neutrality, access to Internet for all
Terming the recent Jal Satyagraha in Khandwa district of Madhya Pradesh as "fake", an NGO today demanded a probe. "It is quiet reprehensible to learn that the Narmada Bachao Andolan has taken the whole media fraternity of the country for a ride through its faked Jal Satyagraha in Khandwa,"Poorvottar Sanskriti Sansthan state president Thakur Jagdish Singh alleged. "This was apparently done to ride on sympathy wave and make the state government succumb to its pressure tactics,which it has been doing for long," Singh further alleged. The PSS urged the MP government and state Human Rights Commission to probe the "fake" NBA sponsored Jal Satyagraha.