NIA: 100% placement with highest package of Rs 10.5 lakh per annum
- This is how India trashed Pakistan's claims at UNGA
- View in Govt, party: Need to address anger on Uri attack, walk tough talk
- AAP MLA Somnath Bharti arrested by Delhi Police for assaulting AIIMS security guards
- Islamabad envoy Abdul Basit summoned, told Uri attackers came from Pakistan
- After Panama Papers, Bahamas: More Indians in secret tax haven list
Following the usual trend, the current batch of the National Insurance Academy (NIA) has recorded 100 per cent placements. About 94 per cent placement was achieved on Day 1 itself, on November 22, and included 10 per cent international placements.
The highest package to have been offered this year was Rs 10.5 lakh per annum and the average package was Rs 6.2 lakh. More than 25 companies took part in the five-day placement process.
Some of the major recruiters included SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd, SBI General Insurance Co. Ltd, Bajaj Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Bajaj General Insurance Co. Ltd, DE Shaw, Cognizant, Accenture, BAI Co(Mauritius), Aetins (Malaysia), Infosys, HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co Ltd and IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
To add to the glory, NIA also received B-School Excellence Award 2012 powered by Bloomberg/UTV recently.
Today, NIA has been successful in making a mark in financial services sector and many of the students are placed in several national and multinational organisations through campus recruitment process.
The students of NIA have made their presence felt in more than 50 companies spread over 30 locations, both in India and abroad.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth