NIA, NSG teams rushed to blasts sites: Sushil Kumar Shinde
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
NIA and NSG teams have rushed to the blats sites in Patna, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde said in Mumbai on Sunday.
"There were five blasts in and around Gandhi Maidan in Patna where five people were killed and 72 people were injured. I am in contact with the Bihar government," Shinde told reporters in Mumbai on the sidelines of a function.
Shinde also informed that the NIA team stationed at Bodh Gaya in Bihar in connection with the July bombings was also being rushed to the site of explosions in Patna.
When asked if it was a terror strike, the Home Minister evaded a direct reply, saying he was giving whatever information he had with him.
- Money talks: ‘Unanimous’ SLC gets on board with ICC revamp plan
- The great Game Folio: Silk routes
- In taxing times, realtors discover ‘fringe’ benefits
- Few takers for UT scholarships, students claim not enough info
- Interim budget focuses on transport but misses out on Metro Rail for UT
- GPP to become history, will merge with BJP next week in Modi’s presence