NIA, NSG teams rushed to blasts sites: Sushil Kumar Shinde
- Vasundhara Raje rubbishes allegations of favouring Lalit Modi, documents claim she testified for his immigration
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for Ramzan
- EC suspends recognition of PA Sangma-led National People’s Party
- Sushma-Lalit row: Congress questions Modi's continued silence
- BJP not to announce CM candidate in Bihar, will contest on Modi's name
NIA and NSG teams have rushed to the blats sites in Patna, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde said in Mumbai on Sunday.
"There were five blasts in and around Gandhi Maidan in Patna where five people were killed and 72 people were injured. I am in contact with the Bihar government," Shinde told reporters in Mumbai on the sidelines of a function.
Shinde also informed that the NIA team stationed at Bodh Gaya in Bihar in connection with the July bombings was also being rushed to the site of explosions in Patna.
When asked if it was a terror strike, the Home Minister evaded a direct reply, saying he was giving whatever information he had with him.