NIA, NSG teams rushed to blasts sites: Sushil Kumar Shinde
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
NIA and NSG teams have rushed to the blats sites in Patna, Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde said in Mumbai on Sunday.
"There were five blasts in and around Gandhi Maidan in Patna where five people were killed and 72 people were injured. I am in contact with the Bihar government," Shinde told reporters in Mumbai on the sidelines of a function.
Shinde also informed that the NIA team stationed at Bodh Gaya in Bihar in connection with the July bombings was also being rushed to the site of explosions in Patna.
When asked if it was a terror strike, the Home Minister evaded a direct reply, saying he was giving whatever information he had with him.