NIA opposes Sadhvi Pragya’s bail application
- BJP party of fake Ram bhakts, will contest all seats in ’17, says Shiv Sena
- To speed up infra projects, stay out of wildlife clearance, Govt tells SC
- PM woos German investors, promises stable environment
- Koraput lynching: Only 6 policemen to control armed mob of ‘200 villagers’
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton to kick off White house bid
National Investigation Agency probing the 2008 Malegaon bomb blasts case Tuesday told Bombay High Court that it was opposing the bail plea of prime accused Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur. Thakur, who has been diagnosed with cancer, had sought bail on medical ground to undergo treatment. While NIA had offered to get Sadhvi admitted to Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai, she refused to undergo treatment in police custody, saying she wanted to be released on bail first.