NIA opposes Sadhvi Pragya’s bail application
- Cabinet rejects Rahul Gandhi's ordinance agenda, clears Jat reservation
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
National Investigation Agency probing the 2008 Malegaon bomb blasts case Tuesday told Bombay High Court that it was opposing the bail plea of prime accused Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur. Thakur, who has been diagnosed with cancer, had sought bail on medical ground to undergo treatment. While NIA had offered to get Sadhvi admitted to Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai, she refused to undergo treatment in police custody, saying she wanted to be released on bail first.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today