NIB on the way, will have power to approve
D K Singh : New Delhi, Thu Nov 29 2012, 02:41 hrs
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
What appears to have swung the deal in favour of the NIB — an idea of Finance Minister P Chidambaram — was the strong backing of the Congress. Senior leaders like Digvijaya Singh had brushed aside naysayers' objections and supported the NIB.