Nick Jonas confirms running for 'American Idol' judge
- Dawood Ibrahim will be nabbed soon: Rajnath Singh
- NEET ordinance gets President Pranab's assent ahead of China visit
- Assam swearing-in today: AGP, BPF may get two berths each in cabinet
- Uttarakhand sting CD case: CM Harish Rawat appears at CBI headquarters
- Amid big red flags, small green shoots point to uptick in economic growth
Singer Nick Jonas has confirmed that he is in the running to become the next 'American Idol' judge.
The 19-year-old star took to his Twitter page to clarify that the gossip surrounding his possible position is in fact correct, reported Radar Online.
"The rumours are true. I am being considered to be a judge on American Idol, and it would be a dream come true if it happens," he posted.
If he is picked, the youngest of the Jonas brothers will join Randy Jackson and new judge Mariah Carey on the hit talent show.
Carey was confirmed for the show on July 23 after signing a USD 18 million contract.
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism
- President’s Rule must be abolished. Uttarakhand developments show why
- What President Pranab Mukherjee must say to Beijing
- Tony Cozier loved Caribbean cricket, brought the game alive for millions
- Chabahar test: An opportunity to India?