Nick Jonas confirms running for 'American Idol' judge
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- India does not need a govt that makes Hindus fight Muslims: Rahul
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Pt Channulal Mishra backs Modi but Bismillah's family won't
Singer Nick Jonas has confirmed that he is in the running to become the next 'American Idol' judge.
The 19-year-old star took to his Twitter page to clarify that the gossip surrounding his possible position is in fact correct, reported Radar Online.
"The rumours are true. I am being considered to be a judge on American Idol, and it would be a dream come true if it happens," he posted.
If he is picked, the youngest of the Jonas brothers will join Randy Jackson and new judge Mariah Carey on the hit talent show.
Carey was confirmed for the show on July 23 after signing a USD 18 million contract.
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler's departure from the show last month came as a surprise to the producers and fans.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota