Nick Jonas confirms running for 'American Idol' judge
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Singer Nick Jonas has confirmed that he is in the running to become the next 'American Idol' judge.
The 19-year-old star took to his Twitter page to clarify that the gossip surrounding his possible position is in fact correct, reported Radar Online.
"The rumours are true. I am being considered to be a judge on American Idol, and it would be a dream come true if it happens," he posted.
If he is picked, the youngest of the Jonas brothers will join Randy Jackson and new judge Mariah Carey on the hit talent show.
Carey was confirmed for the show on July 23 after signing a USD 18 million contract.
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler's departure from the show last month came as a surprise to the producers and fans.