Nickel futures up on global trend, spot demand
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Nickel futures traded 0.23 per cent higher at Rs 886 per kg in futures market today after participants enlarged positions, driven by positive cues from overseas markets, and pick-up in domestic demand.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, nickel for delivery in November gained Rs 2, or 0.23 per cent, to Rs 886 per kg, with a business turnover of 2,512 lots.
The metal for delivery in December traded higher by Rs 1.80, or 0.20 per cent, at Rs 895 per kg, with a turnover of 308 lots.